It's time to stop being grateful to an imaginary being for everything good happens. You don't owe it anything. Grow up, take your life and enjoy it.
- Our religion is that religion is demonstrably false or nonsense.
- Our weapons are reason, logic, humanity, science and humour.
- Our goals are
- Make atheists proud to be atheists.
- Counter other people's claims of credulity regarding numerology, fortune telling, homeopathy …
- Encourage people to doubt and use a common sense.
- Make atheist's humanism to be seen and heard.
- Help people get rid of religion's manipulation and make them free.
- Make people not believe religion is false, but to know it is.
- Be an alternative for people with doubt and common sense.
- Build a community of atheists all over the world.
- Atheism focuses on freedom of choice and humanity.
- Atheism loves you. You have been born without sin.
Religion could be used as a white lie, but it's usually not. Religious people were deceived, or they deceive, or both. Even if we can't prove there is no God (as we can't prove there is no Flying Spaghetti Monster), we should help people realise that religion is wrong, manipulative and evil.
Not everybody is educated enough to know that, for example, evolution is true. But having a common sense, we can easily conclude it is, as we see that the earth is not flat. Our "religion" is open not only for scientists who know, but for everybody who is willing to see the true world. But our goal is not just believe, but to seek for the truth.
I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do.
When you understand why you dismiss all the
other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
– Stephen F Roberts
As Christianty has sheep, we have cats. You can become one of our cats, if:
- you are not a member of any other Church
- you are older than 15
- if you agree with our declaration
- if your faith on Richard Dawkins' scale is between 5.0 and 7.0.
As a official member, you have to fill in truthfully your name, address and a date of birth.
You can join us as a supporter. There is no big difference between a member and a supporter. You will have (almost) the same rights like member. Supporter is also considered to be one of our cats. You needn't fill in your name, address and date of birth. But you cannot be considered as an official member when it comes to the state law.
Even if you do not agree fully or you disagree fully with our movement, you can join and discuss. You will not be considered as our supporter then.
- 1.0: Strong theist. 100 per cent possibility of God. In the words of C.G. Jung, 'I do not believe, I know.
- 2.0: Very high probability but short of 100 per cent. De facto theist. 'I cannot know for certain, but I strongly believe in God and live my life on the assumption that he is there.
- 3.0: Higher than 50 per cent but not very high. Technically agnostic but leaning towards theism. 'I am very uncertain, but I am inclined to believe in God.
- 4.0: Exactly 50 per cent. Completely impartial agnostic. 'God's existence and non-existence are exactly equiprobable.
- 5.0: Lower than 50 per cent but not very low. Technically agnostic but leaning towards atheism. 'I don't know whether God exists but I'm inclined to be sceptical.
- 6.0: Very low probability, but short of zero. De facto atheist. 'I cannot know for certain but I think God is very improbable, and I live my life on the assumption that he is not there.
- 7.0: Strong atheist. 'I know there is no God, with the same conviction as Jung 'knows' there is one.