This site was created for supporting atheists, atheism and common sense. And also as a result of church restitution.
Because Churches have privileged position in many countries, which gives preferential treatment to theists compared to atheists.
Why shouldn't have atheists the same position? Or better, why not to cancel preferential treatment at all? Why someone should get preferential treatment only because he invented invisible friend(s)?
Militant atheism means a lot of things. In our case it is above all parody of militant theists. Atheistic habit is surely not to enforce opinion by force.
On the other hand, it is said that "the pen is mightier than the sword". And that we should use aganist theists' obscurantism.
If you like this idea, you can join us and help.
We can't do it without you! Support us at least by your signature. Apart from that, as a registered member you can:
- Add other links to interesting articles on the internet (you can promote your own sites!)
- If you do not have any website, you can write your own articles about (a)theism here.
- You can invite other members (your followers).
- You will see all members invited by your followers.
- You will be responsible for your followers! (You will be able to change their rank, manage their articles, cancel theirs membership etc.)
- join …